XFdtd 7.10 introduces a schematic editor and frequency-domain circuit solver for analyzing matching networks and corporate feed networks. The evolution of wireless products over the past decade has integrated more components, shrinking the available real estate for a device’s antennas and complicating design. Further, engineers are faced with the challenge of designing antennas operating in multiple RF bands. This webinar introduces this capability as well as operating modes for simulating multi-state devices.
Learn how to:
- Use the schematic editor to build and simulate matching networks
- Combine matching network analysis with full-wave simulation to view efficiency, near-field results, and far-zone patterns
Explore example projects including:
- Branch line coupler for circular polarized patch antenna
- Aperture and impedance tuners with operating modes
- Corporate feed networks with digital phase shifters